School uniform to be purchased from Bridge School Wear, Milnsbridge.
Students are expected to wear correct uniform upon arrival and departure from school. The School Rules in each section of the school outline the dress code.
Dress Code guidelines for all pupils:
- There should be no extremes in styling, length or colour of hair
- Boys hair should be smart and tidy. Boys are not permitted to have hair length of less than a grade 3. Boys’ hair must not extend beyond the collar. Facial hair is not permitted
- Shirts should be tucked in, top button fastened and ties to reach the waist band
- Skirts should be below the knee
- Blazers to be worn unless permission given not to do so
- Shoes to be black and have low heels; black, navy or dark grey socks for boys, navy socks or tights for girls
- School specific Navy Storm-Dri coat for children in Kindergarten to Year 6. Senior School pupils may wear a plain dark coloured outdoor coat with no logo
Make up & Jewellery Agreement
Girls in the Senior School only are permitted to wear gold or silver (3mm) plain stud ear-rings only. Only Senior School girls in Years 10 and 11 are permitted to wear any make up. This must be ‘natural’.Items of jewellery are not permitted to be worn in school with the exception of watches and discreet religious symbols.