School uniform to be purchased from Bridge School Wear, Milnsbridge.
Students are expected to wear correct uniform upon arrival and departure from school. The School Rules in each section of the school outline the dress code.
Dress Code guidelines for all pupils:
- Shirts should be tucked in, top button fastened and ties to reach the waist band
- Skirts should be below the knee
- Blazers to be worn unless permission given not to do so
- Shoes to be black and have low heels; black, navy or dark grey socks for boys, navy socks or tights for girls
- School specific Navy Storm-Dri coat for children in Kindergarten to Year 6. Senior School pupils may wear a plain dark coloured outdoor coat with no logo
- There should be no extremes in styling, length or colour of hair. Only in Years 10 & 11 is hair dye permitted and it must be of a natural colour, e.g. blonde, brown or black (No grey or silver). Excessive two-toned styles are not permitted. Shaved heads are not permitted and neither are shaved patterns in hair.
- Hair should be smart and tidy. Hair length or less than grade 3 is not permitted. If hair extends beyond the collar, it should be tied back. Facial Hair is not permitted.
Make up & Jewellery Agreement
- Senior School students are permitted to wear gold or silver (3mm) plain stud earrings only. Only one pair of earrings allowed, with a single earring situated in each lobe (first hole). Any other body, cartilage and facial piercings are not allowed in school.
- Natural makeup can be worn in Years 10 and 11 only. This must be ‘natural’.
- Items of jewellery are not permitted to be worn in school with the exception of watches and discreet religious symbols.