Jobs at Huddersfield Grammar School.
There are no vacancies at this time, please keep checking this page for new positions.
Application form for teaching and non-teaching vacancies.
Huddersfield Grammar School has a positive, professional approach to teaching.
Our teachers are expected to display:
- a high degree of professionalism in the classroom
- a lively engagement with the subject-content of their lessons
- a genuine appreciation for their pupils, and keen interest in their character and development
- above all, and in all things, a clear commitment to teaching excellence
Joining the teaching staff of a Cognita school offers the attractive prospect of:
- working with supportive and engaged parents
- being able to adopt a highly relational approach to teaching
- generally small classes of respectful and well-motivated pupils
- active encouragement to full participation in the extra-curricular life of our schools
- support for your continuing professional development and training from our education team
- a professional teacher network with which to exchange ideas and share best practice
Our schools offer competitive remuneration packages, which are negotiated by schools on an individual basis. Teaching staff also benefit from generous holiday entitlements.
To apply for a teaching or non-teaching role at Huddersfield Grammar School, please see the Cognita Schools careers page for details of any vacancies.
You will also be able to see all the latest Cognita vacancies and find out more about working for a Cognita school.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK and/or criminal policy checks for all other countries lived or worked in for a period of 3 months or more since the age of 16 (irrespective of whether they worked in those countries).