Over the previous five years, Huddersfield Grammar School has undertaken £5.25m worth of investment into new school facilities, resulting in beautiful woodland-style surroundings.
Recent developments have included:
- a new, state-of-the-art outdoor learning space for the Early Years;
- a fully refurbished Prep School facility, which includes our Dining Room;
- the construction of the St David’s Building, which now houses a Food Nutrition suite, an art studio and a range of bespoke Senior School and Pre-Prep classrooms;
- the Trivium Centre, which hosts public speaking and debating classes;
- a refurbished music room and a new Drama Studio.
The school lawn also continues to be put to good use as an area for a host of special community events, ranging from the annual Garden Party to the annual installation of an outdoor ice rink at Christmas!